Regeneration Blackburn Bus Station
Scope of work:
- Development of a new bus station facility.
- Sufficient cover to protect internal spaces and elements and provide good customer experience.
- 14 bus stands and 3 layover facilities.
- We delivered a full turnkey project from concept to installation.
- We minimised the number of joints using large scale panels and components, reducing costs and increasing installation speed.
- Loops manufactured as prefabricated units meant fast installation.
- GRP cladding meant zero maintenance, high levels of durability and resistance to weather and vandalism.
- Project was shortlisted for RIBA NW Awards in 2017