Millfield’s heritage spans over 50 years which gives us unrivalled technical knowledge working with resins and the manufacturing of composite component parts using GRP and other materials such as carbon fibre, natural fibre, PU and pDCPD. Composite materials offer endless possibilities for commercial and industrial applications and can give a competitive edge around improved performance, quality and cost savings. Key benefits:
- Design versatility – almost any size, shape and surface texture.
- Any Colour including metallic finishes.
- Easy integration of functional elements which reduces and can even eliminate the need for large sub-assemblies.
- High strength / lightweight lowering transport costs and enable easier handling onsite.
- Resistance to corrosion and general wear – low maintenance.
- Fire retardancy – reduction in flammability, combustibility and toxicity.