Millfield Patterns Ltd was established in 2000 as a stand-alone company within the Millfield Group.
We ensure our customers benefit from a service that is both seamless and time-efficient from concept to production and work with off-site specialist partners when needed:
- Our in-house team has expertise in the Foundry, Engineering and GRP sectors.
- We manufacture patterns and tooling in-house for both open and closed mould processes in a wide range of materials including timber, resin and metallic options.
- Our skilled craftsmen use their experience and technical knowledge – We identify and resolve any areas of concern and look for areas of improvement to obtain the optimum pattern or tool for the end component.
- Reverse Engineering – We can take an existing part and create new drawings to make new patterns or simply amend existing drawings to meet requirements.
- CNC and Manual trimming capabilities – Our ongoing investments in these technologies enables us to produce large-scale, repeatable, precision component patterns and tooling to meet customer requirements.