Millfield’s approach is to deliver ‘complete composite solutions’ from design concept through to series production. Our customers include OEM’s, architects, engineers and specifiers from a diverse number of industrial sectors across global markets.
Collaborating from the concept stage ensures we can use our technical knowledge and experience to add real value to the customer’s component specification. Our expertise allows us to establish the ideal composite solutions through the assessment of factors such as engineering requirements, product complexity, cost limitation and output demands. We offer:
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, support – we provide a full review of each customer’s needs.
- Research and Development – Millfield has close links to universities and consulting engineers.
- Reverse engineering – our understanding of how things are made makes us well suited to advise on existing components.
- 3D CAD/Auto CAD Inventor – we can provide a full design service and support IGES, DXF and DWG files.
- Material selection – is based on specification, end use application and customer requirements.
- Construction of Prototypes – with over 50 years of experience in making products and components, our complete composite solutions approach makes us ideally suited to advise on prototypes.
- Design and production of tooling and moulding – provided to ensure quality control and optimise lead times.